Are you looking for some Valentine’s Day (or Galentine’s Day) gifts to get that special Foodie in your life? Check out my recommendations below for some awesome gifts in various sizes & price points.
- The Always Pan from Our Place ($175)-This pan is workhorse of a product, and the versatility can replace so many (the literature on the site claims up-to 8) pans in your kitchen. The color is wonderful for V-Day, and the limited edition set comes with the addition of a wooden steam basket & chopsticks, perfect for homemade dumplings, which I love.
- Lit Mitts ($24.99)- Customize an Oven Mitt for yourself or anyone special in your life. You get to choose a background, as well as add your own photo(s)! They’re durable and wash well. Use code LIPSTICK for 20% off your purchase!
- Insulated Travel Mugs ($10-$25)-I can confidently recommend any one of these. They’re each of various sizes & price points, but all work the exact same. They keep my coffee warm for HOURS after being brewed. Of course, the 14oz Yeti is the gold standard, but both of these alternatives can be easily located at Target and are perfect dupes. Click here for the 13oz Zak! Mug, or here for the 12oz Simple Modern mug. I own a bunch in so many colors, and if I didn’t already know they were different brands, I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between them. As an added bonus, they’d make a nice supplemental gift to the machine directly below.
- Nespresso Coffee & Espresso Maker with Milk Frother ($199.95)-Make Artisan Coffee Bar quality quality coffee & espresso based drinks in your own kitchen. This set comes with 8 coffee & 4 espresso pods to get you started.
- Heart Shaped Waffle Baker ($10)- This is a cute little novelty product for a homemade Valentines Day breakfast/brunch. Whip out your favorite waffle recipe or box mix, some (fresh or IQF) fruit, syrup, and you have all the makings for a restaurant quality meal from the comfort of your kitchen.
- Kuhn Rikon Y Peeler ($8)- This is my favorite peeler I’ve EVER had. I’ve been using it since my Culinary School days (circa 2005). You can purchase them individually or in a multipack.
- Foodie Dice ($24)-Are you tired of your same recipes? Roll these dice to see what protein, cooking method, side, spices, & bonus ingredients you’ll need for a new meal every time; over 186,000 possible combinations!
- Sugarfina Candy Bento Box ($36)- After you’ve made dinner with your Foodie Dice, reach for your customized Candy Bento Box. Choose 4 out of 79 candies for a sweet surprise.
- Heart Shaped Glass Mug ($13)- A super aesthetic mug that’ll help you show your love for your hot beverage of choice.
- Heart Shaped Spoons ($15)- Stir in your favorite creamer or beverage condiments with these spoons. They are an adorable accompaniment to the mug mentioned above. They come in 3 individual colors, or a mixed pack.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchase (at no additional cost to you), which is re-invested into the Food & Lipstick brand. Thanks so much for your continued support!